Are you a visionary?
We are looking for an Account Executive to take full ownership of sourcing, attracting, and establishing new partnerships, along with ensuring that the channel sales targets are met. Partners would include resellers, value-added resellers and other system integrators.
For this role, you will work towards solid growth targets with a regional focus, to sign up new partners and develop and expand existing partnerships. The regional focus is Europe, with strong focus on Central and Northern Europe. You will participate and lead in client meetings, as well as work cross-functionally with stakeholders and corporate resources as required. In this role, you will report on sales activity and forecast to the VP of Sales.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial at heart and will work closely with C-level leadership to influence the company and product strategy. The preferred location for the role is in our newly established office in Amsterdam, but our other office locations in Oulu and Helsinki can be considered.
You will be…
- Ensuring that regional channel sales targets are met
- Managing the channel development process and maintaining partner relations
- Identifying new opportunities in regional and sector areas to enable channel expansion and growth
- Developing partner programs
- Identifying stakeholders within the partner organizations and customer prospects
- Conducting presentations and negotiations with clients and partners
- Accurately reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Actively leading and monitoring demand generation activities together with the marketing team
- Developing and executing successful sales campaigns
- Engaging at C-level in enterprise customer organizations
- Managing potential client escalations and issues
- Identifying and documenting business opportunities that can be fed back to Haltian product teams
How you’ll make a difference:
- You bring hand-on experience in (B2B) SaaS and high tech companies within Enterprise level sales;
- You bring experience in developing sales through channel partners, also the process around it
- You have proven experience and success in target-oriented sales positions;
- You bring excellent presentation, negotiation and executive engagement skills;
- You bring strong organizational and time management skills;
- You are results-driven and ready to challenge yourself and others;
- You have excellent written & verbal communication in English (any other language is a plus!);
- You are ready to be challenged and learn in a start-up environment;
- You get things done and you are persistent to reach your goals;
- You thrive in uncertainty
- You’re ideally based in the Randstad area (Netherlands).
- Ideally, you bring experience in sales coaching and mentoring.
- At last, you care; people can rely on you and trust you that you are their go-to person.
We offer you
Relaxed way of working and friendly colleagues
- Work with absolute spearhead, never-made-before gadgets, and technologies
- International clients and global markets
- Interesting and challenging tasks always with new features and perspectives
- Fantastic team with talented and great people
- Relaxed way of working in an environment of low bureaucracy and high freedom
- Competitive salary as well as other company benefits
How we’ll get to meet you:
- One of our Talent Acquisition Partners will be there to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you may have as a first step 😉
- Secondly, the rest of the team will want to talk to you. We’ll arrange some video calls with members of the team to align on expectations and see if there’s a match!
- Almost there! A final call with the Vice President will address any remaining questions and clear everything up.
How to apply? Submit your application to our recruitment system. Please keep in mind that we proceed immediately with potential candidates.