Are you a visionary?
We have over 140 talented employees working with us globally, and as Haltian is on a path of solid growth, we are growing our team with an Account Executive for Office Solutions! Haltian Empathic Building is a solution for digital workplaces and focuses on improving employee well-being and happiness. The Empathic Building digital twin guarantees a superb end-user experience and delivers the key data for operational excellence. It’s a complete and end-to-end smart office solution that combines technology, culture, and physical space into one.
Our team has developed and delivered products scaling up to millions of devices into the hands of our global customers and even more innovative solutions are on their way.¨
We are looking for an Account Executive to close good deals with potential customers and grow the existing customer base through upselling. You will work together with a Sales Development Representative (SDR), who develops initial interest and sets up the first sales meeting. Your role is having end-to-end responsibility for holding a discovery call, giving the prospect a product demo, and closing the deal. To be successful in this role, you need a can-do attitude and a persistence to make things happen!
The key objectives for this role include planning and coordination of account activity, generating sales opportunities, and reporting status of accounts on a regular basis. Your KPIs revolve around client acquisition, growth of customer accounts and revenue generation.
You will be:
Create long-term relatinships with clients
- Developing a strong understanding of the product and demonstrating expertise in solving customer problems;
- Identifying potential clients and partners within the client’s industry who could help promote the company’s product or service;
- Establishing long-term relationships with clients to build trust and maintain high levels of client satisfaction;
- Working with marketing teams to promote new products or services to existing clients;
- Creating proposals that outline pricing models, implementation strategies, and other details pertaining to client projects;
- Conducting market research and generating new sales leads;
- Implementing new software applications or updating existing systems to meet clients’ needs;
- Developing sales strategies for new clients, including identifying target markets and creating presentations to showcase product offerings;
- Following up with clients after initial meetings to ensure satisfaction with services and sales results.
What you’ll need and what we offer
Make a difference
- You bring hand-on experience in (B2B) SaaS and high tech companies;
- You have proven experience and success in target-oriented sales positions;
- You bring strong organizational and time management skills;
- You have excellent written & verbal communication in English (any other language
- is a plus!);
- You are ready to be challenged and learn in a start-up environment;
- You get things done and you are persistent to reach your goals;
- You thrive in uncertainty
- You’re ideally based in the Randstad area (Netherlands).
What’s in for you:
- Work with absolute spearhead, never-made-before gadgets, and technologies
- International clients and global markets
- Interesting and challenging tasks always with new features and perspectives
- Fantastic team with talented and great people
- Relaxed way of working in an environment of low bureaucracy and high freedom
- Competitive salary as well as other company benefits
How to apply
Meet our team!
- One of our Talent Acquisition Partners will be there to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you may have as a first step 😉
- Secondly, the rest of the team will want to talk to you. We’ll arrange some video calls with members of the team to align on expectations and see if there’s a match!
- Almost there! A final call with the Vice President will address any remaining questions and clear everything up.
How to apply? Submit your application to our recruitment system before 15.12.2022. Please keep in mind that we proceed immediately with potential candidates.