Architecture design of all Haltian application solutions
Are you a visionary? We have over 140 talented employees working with us globally, and as Haltian is on a path of solid growth, we are growing our team with an Application Architect! Our team has developed and delivered products scaling up to millions of devices into the hands of our global customers and even more innovative solutions are on their way.
We are looking for an Application Architect who would focus on various tools that we offer to our customers to manage our IoT solutions. This also includes the Empathic Building solution from top to down. To be successful you will need a proactive stance and a make-it-happen mentality.
- Architecture design of all Haltian application solutions
What do you need to succeed in this role
A seasoned specialist
- You are a seasoned specialist in applications development and the building of complete solutions
- Web application technologies
- Understanding of APIs and backend
- Eye for visual design and UX/UI
- Understanding of customer experience and UX/UI in connection with the brand, marketing, and product requirements.
- Application technologies (e.g., Android, iOS, Flutter, QT)
- Fluency in English
We offer you
Relaxed way of working in a fantastic team
- Work with absolute spearhead, never-made-before gadgets and technologies
- International clients and global markets
- Interesting and challenging tasks always with new features and perspectives
- Fantastic team with talented and great people
- Relaxed way of working in an environment of low bureaucracy and high freedom
- Competitive salary as well as other company benefits
So, are you a visionary? Do you want to create something that has never been done before? Tell us your story. We don’t want just cold facts, high grades, fancy titles or working machines. Instead, we need people who can justify their decisions, who have learned from their mistakes, and who can speak out loud and think for themselves.
How to apply? Submit your application to our recruitment system before 15.12.2022. Please keep in mind that we proceed immediately with potential candidates. The start of work is negotiable. For more information, you can contact our Notarec Recruitment Partner Tero Kuusela, p. +358 44 493 7207, firstname.lastname@example.org.