Are you a visionary?
We have over 140 talented employees working with us globally, and we are looking for a DevOps Summer Trainee to improving and creating IaC (Infrastructure as Code) and CaC (Configuration as Code) for internal tooling, especially Grafana, SonarQube and Artifactory. Our company has developed and delivered products scaling up to millions of devices into the hands of our global customers and even more innovative solutions are on their way.
We are looking for a open minded and self-guided person with problem solving attitude and good communication skills. Technologies and tools you’d be working with are Docker, Kubernetes, YAML, git, Helm, Terraform, Grafana, SonarQube, and Artifactory. Earlier expertise on above matters considered as advantage, but not required. Working language is English.
We offer you
Relaxed way of working and friendly colleagues
- Work with absolute spearhead “never made before“- gadgets and technologies
- International clients and global markets
- Interesting and challenging tasks always with new features and perspectives
- Fantastic team with talented and great people
- Relaxed and flexible way of working in an environment of low bureaucracy and high freedom
- Hybrid way of working. There are spaces at the office (Oulu), but you can also work from home
- Competitive salary, depending on the phase of studies, as well as other company benefits
So, are you a visionary? Do you want to create something that has never been done before? Tell us your story. We don’t want just cold facts, high grades, fancy titles or working machines. Instead, we are looking for a trainee who wants to learn new things and gain work experience with us.
How to apply? Submit your application to our recruitment system before 31.3.2023. Please keep in mind that we proceed immediately with potential candidates. The start of work is negotiable, but we prefer starting in May 2023. For more information, you can contact our Notarec Recruitment Partner Tero Kuusela, p. +358 44 493 7207, email@example.com (on spring vacation in week 12, so at that time Tero prefers e-mail).