Are you a visionary?
Are you a visionary? As an Embedded SW Developer at Haltian you will be designing, implementing and testing SW to various devices we design and deliver to our global customers.
We have over 100 talented employees working with us globally, and as Haltian is on a path of solid growth, we are growing our team with new embedded software developers! Our team has developed devices scaling to millions of devices to the hands of global customers. With that experience, we place user experience in our hearts.
We are looking for a motivated person with previous experience in Embedded SW. You have a proactive stance and make-it-happen mentality. Since we do projects for global customers, you need to be fluent in English. Skills in Finnish or other languages are considered as an advantage.
We do a wide scale of projects with our customers from smart rings to smart buildings. And by “with” our customers we really mean it! With us, you get to be part of the process from conceptualization to end product – which means the position comes with great possibility and responsibility. We help our customers design, engineer, and develop their product and to manufacture and launch it worldwide.
Join a team of experts
- Work in our SW team in close cooperation with other SW collagues, HW team, project management and our customers.
- Design, implement and test SW to various target HW.
- In many cases you will be in close collaboration with our customers and SW colleagues of customers.
- We use various processors and platforms:
- Strong C and Linux competences are mandatory.
- If you have previous exprience with e.g. Silicon Labs, EFR32 Family, nRF52 Series, Bluetooth etc. that will surely help!
We offer you
Interesting work, a relaxed environment and a lot of flexibility
- Great opportunity to develop your skills and dive into something totally new on a daily basis
- Relaxed way of working in an environment of low bureaucracy and high freedom
- Flexible working location; There’s room at the office (Oulu), but you can also work from home
- Flexible working hours, morning and evening people are both welcome
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Professional development
- Experienced and friendly colleagues
- Motivated and visionary leaders who value culture and trust
So, are you a visionary? Do you want to create something that has never been done before? Tell us your story. We don’t want just cold facts, high grades, fancy titles or working machines. Instead, we need people who can justify their decisions, who have learned from their mistakes, who are able to speak out loud and think for themselves.
How to apply? Submit your application to our recruitment system. Please keep in mind that we proceed immediately with potential candidates. Start of work is negotiable. This position will be located in Oulu, Finland. For more information, you can contact our Talent Acquisition Lead Meri Merkkiniemi, p. +358 44 4932704, email@example.com.