Are you a visionary?
As an Embedded SW Specialist at Haltian you will be designing, implementing and testing SW to various devices we design and deliver to our global customers.
In our Oulu office we have over 90 talented employees working with us, and as Haltian is on a path of solid growth, we are growing our team with 2 new embedded software specialists! Our team has developed devices scaling to millions of devices to the hands of global customers. With that experience, we place user experience in our hearts.
We are looking for a motivated person with previous experience in Embedded SW. You have a proactive stance and make-it-happen mentality. What comes to language skills, you are fluent in English. Skills in Finnish or other languages are considered as your benefit.
We do a wide scale of projects with our customers from smart rings to smart buildings. And by “with” our customers we really mean it! With us, you get to be part of the process from conceptualization to end product – which means the position comes with great possibility and responsibility. We help our customers design, engineer, and develop their product and to manufacture and launch it worldwide.
What comes to leadership, our SW lead Aimo Alaniemi is a fair leader – he places great trust in his team and it shows. However he has always time for you – he is there for us and takes care of people’s well being.
Join a team of experts
- Work in our SW team in close cooperation with other SW colleagues, HW team, project management and our customers
- Design, implement and test SW to various target HW
- In many cases be in close collaboration with our customers and SW colleagues of a customer
- We use various processors and platforms. If you have previous experience with e.g. Nordic nRF52 series and Nordic SDK (or any BLE SoC), STM32/ARM series processors, NuttX operating system, Linux systems etc. that will surely help!
We offer you
Interesting work and a relaxed environment
- International clients and global market
- Fantastic team with talented and great people
- Relaxed way of working in an environment of low bureaucracy and high freedom
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Professional development
Please keep in mind that we proceed immediately with potential candidates.
So, are you a visionary? Do you want to create something that has never been done before? Tell us your story. We don’t want just cold facts, high grades, fancy titles or working machines. Instead, we need people who can justify their decisions, who have learned from their mistakes, who are able to speak out loud and think for themselves.
How to apply? Submit your application here. Please keep in mind that we proceed immediately with potential candidates.
Start of work is negotiable. For more information, you can contact Kaisa Seppälä, email@example.com, p. +358 50 433 5138.