Are you a visionary?
We have over 140 talented employees working with us globally, and as Haltian is on a path of solid growth, we are growing our team with a Solution Architect! Our team has developed and delivered products scaling up to millions of devices into the hands of our global customers and even more innovative solutions are on their way.
We are looking for a Solution Architect for IoT to work together with our team of Architects to scale up and continuously improve our IoT products and solutions. To be successful you will need a proactive stance and a make-it-happen mentality.
- Overall architecture and system design and partitioning from SW point of view
- SW architecture descriptions and documentation
- Feasibility studies (may include hands-on work)
- Proof of Concept studies (may include hands-on work)
- Supporting project managers in SW issues related to their product programs
- Guide and define SW designer’s work
- Technical support of sales in the customer interface
- Support SW effort estimations for project offers
- Hands-on SW development – this is not forbidden if you have the motivation and time for this
What do you need to succeed in this role
Experience in full stack solutions design
- Experience in full stack solutions design and in our terminology full stack include e.g., sensors, gateways, databases, clouds, APIs and applications
- AWS Cloud Services (Serverless design, IoT, Lambda, RDS, SNS, SQS,…)
- Application and API design: Web and native application, REST APIs, GraphQL APIs
- Integrations: proven experience with 3rd party system integrations
- Fluency in English
We offer you
Relaxed way of working and great colleagues
- Work with absolute spearhead, never-made-before gadgets, and technologies
- International clients and global markets
- Interesting and challenging tasks always with new features and perspectives
- Fantastic team with talented and great people
- Relaxed way of working in an environment of low bureaucracy and high freedom
- Competitive salary as well as other company benefits
So, are you a visionary? Do you want to create something that has never been done before? Tell us your story. We don’t want just cold facts, high grades, fancy titles or working machines. Instead, we need people who can justify their decisions, who have learned from their mistakes, and who can speak out loud and think for themselves.
How to apply? Submit your application to our recruitment system before 15.12.2022. Please keep in mind that we proceed immediately with potential candidates. The start of work is negotiable. For more information, you can contact our Notarec Recruitment Partner Tero Kuusela, p. +358 44 493 7207, email@example.com