Are you a visionary?
As Haltian is on a path of solid growth, we are growing our team with an Information Security Manager in Oulu or Helsinki, Finland! Haltian is a strong Oulu-based Product Design and IoT company operating in the global market. Our solution consists of various sensors, gateways, cellular connectivity, and software to make IoT scalable, secure and cost effective to manage millions of sensors. Many of our technologies have been awarded for their innovativeness and are helping our customers improve their productivity and business performance. Our head office is based in Peltola, Oulu, and we are now looking for a permanent full-time Information Security Manager. Your location can be either in Oulu or Helsinki.
As Haltian’s Information Security Manager, your tasks wil be…
- Information-related compliance – ISO27001 certified information security management system planning & implementation
- Contributing and managing information security & data protection strategies
- Communicating information security goals and new programs effectively with leadership team & other department managers within the organization
- Managing the day-to-day activities of threat and vulnerability management, identify risk tolerances, recommend treatment plans and communicate information about residual risk
- Working with various stakeholders to define metrics and reporting strategies that effectively communicate successes and progress of the security and data protection program
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with stakeholders through open and interactive communication
We offer you
Interesting work and a relaxed environment
Why choose Haltian? IoT is the future – and Haltian is in the center of it all. At Haltian you get to work with the latest technologies and be in the center of the IoT world. Our values “Together, Passion and Fairness” describe how we operate and how we want our people to feel at work.
Submit your application to our recruitment system. The last day to apply is 2nd of May – please keep in mind that we might proceed with potential candidates already during the search period.
For more information, you can contact our Talent Acquisition Lead Kaisa Seppälä, email@example.com, p. +358 50 433 5138.