Are you a visionary and passionate about managing customer relationships?
Main Tasks and Key requirements
Join an innovative team
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Nordic Key Accounts (Fortune 500).
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing key customers
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as up-sell and cross-sell potential within existing customers to maximize share of wallet.
- Coordinating and responsibility of pre-sales and post-sales follow up
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs
- Key accounts analysis and reporting sales activities to management
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback
- You have strong track record of success within key account management, ideally within the SaaS / software industry.
- You have experience in delivering client-focused solutions.
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills and are team player.
- You are experienced with contract negotiations.
- You are highly goal oriented, assertive and a hands-on problem solver.
- You demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- You can analyze and draw inference from data.
- You are able to work remotely and have the capability to connect with key accounts by online tools.
- You have a diploma/degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
Considered as an advantage
- Familiarity with CRM tools (HubSpot)
- Existing relationship / experience and networks in Fortune500 customers and smart buildings.
- Existing relationships and networks in real-estate sector
- Technical understanding of real-estate software and solutions
We offer you
Interesting work, relaxed environment and a lot of flexibility
- Great opportunity to develop your skills and dive into something totally new on a daily basis
- Relaxed way of working in an environment of low bureaucracy and high freedom
- Hybrid way of working. There’s room at the office, but you can also work from home.
- Flexible working hours, morning and evening people are both welcome
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Professional development
- Experienced and friendly colleagues
- Motivated and visionary leaders, who value culture and trust
So, are you a visionary? Do you want to create something that has never been done before? Tell us your story. We don’t want just cold facts, high grades, fancy titles or working machines. Instead, we need people who can justify their decisions, who have learned from their mistakes, who are able to speak out loud and think for themselves.
How to apply? Submit your application to our recruitment system. Please keep in mind that we proceed immediately with potential candidates. Start of work is negotiable. For more information, you can contact our Talent Acquisition Lead Meri Merkkiniemi, p. +358 44 4932704, firstname.lastname@example.org.