Are you a visionary?
As Haltian is on a path of solid growth, we are growing our team with a Production Test Specialist (SW) in Oulu, Finland! We do a wide scale of projects with our customers from smart rings to smart buildings. And by “with” our customers we really mean it! Our team has developed devices scaling to millions of devices to the hands of global customers. With that experience, we place user experience in our hearts.
We are now looking for a Production Test Specialist with C/C++ programming skills. You have a proactive stance and make-it-happen mentality, and in terms of language skills, you are fluent in English.
What comes to leadership, your future team manager Teemu Hannula is a great leader – he places great trust in people and leads the culture by his own example.
What you get to do in this position..
- Test system SW development and release for new products
- Test system HW and mechanics assembly work
- Co-operation with project leaders and SW and HW designers
- Test system build-up to factories
- Test system maintenance to factories on-site and remote
What we think you need to know to succeed..
- Coding skills of C, C++ (Skills is python, Qt are considered as an advantage)
- Familiar with git/gitHub, XML
- Ability to work with Win and Linux OS environments
- Knowledge of test equipment handling and integration
- Understanding of HW schematics
- Machine vision experience seen as benefit, but not required
- Open-minded and keen to learn new skills
- Fluent English
So, are you a visionary? Do you want to create something that has never been done before? Tell us your story. We don’t want just cold facts, high grades, fancy titles or working machines. Instead, we need people who can justify their decisions, who have learned from their mistakes, who are able to speak out loud and think for themselves.
How to apply? Submit your application to our recruitment system. Please keep in mind that we proceed immediately with potential candidates. Start of work is negotiable. For more information, you can contact our Talent Acquisition Lead Kaisa Seppälä, firstname.lastname@example.org, p. +358 50 433 5138.