Are you a visionary?
We have over 140 talented employees working with us globally, and as Haltian is on a path of solid growth, we are growing our team with an SDR for Office Solutions! Haltian Empathic Building is a solution for digital workplaces and focuses on improving employee well-being and happiness. The Empathic Building digital twin guarantees a superb end-user experience and delivers the key data for operational excellence. It’s a complete and end-to-end smart office solution that combines technology, culture, and physical space into one. Our team has developed and delivered products scaling up to millions of devices into the hands of our global customers and even more innovative solutions are on their way.
We are looking for a sales development representative (SDR) who will be all about sales outreaching, prospecting, and qualifying leads, by contacting as many potential customers as possible to quickly decide whether to move them through the sales funnel.
The key objectives for this role include booking appointments or sales demos and passing the information to Account Executives (AE), while the primary focus will lie on outbound prospecting based on Haltian value proposition, total offering, ICP and buyer personas.
You will be:
Engaging with prospects
- Booking outbound meetings through cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking, and independent research;
- Engaging with prospects (including C-suite/Directors) and effectively describing the product;
- Conducting sales discovery with prospects with the aim of identifying their pain points;
- Delivering relevant marketing content to prospects;
- Building trusting (and lasting) relationships with key stakeholders;
- Following up on existing customers to identify new potential needs;
- Generating and managing sales pipelines by updating all activity in CRM;
- Collaborating with sales executives to meet the company’s targets;
- Improving processes and procedures.
How you’ll make a difference:
- You bring hand-on experience in (B2B) SaaS and high tech companies;
- You have proven experience and success in target-oriented sales positions (3-12 months as an SDR);
- You have excellent written & verbal communication in English and German (additional knowledge of French and/or Spanish languages is a plus!);
- You are based in the Netherlands;
- You are ready to be challenged and learn in a start-up environment;
- You get things done and you are persistent to reach your goals;
- You are naturally curious and you thrive in uncertainty.
What’s in it for you
Work with interesting clients in the global market
- Work with absolute spearhead, never-made-before gadgets, and technologies;
- International clients and global markets;
- Interesting and challenging tasks always with new features and perspectives;
- A fantastic team full of great and talented people;
- Relaxed way of working in an environment with minimal bureaucracy and lots of freedom;
- Competitive salary as well as other company benefits.
How we’ll get to meet you:
First, one of our Talent Acquisition Partners will be there to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you may have as a first step 😉
Secondly, the rest of the team will want to talk to you. We’ll arrange some video calls with members of the team to align on expectations and see if there’s a match!
Then, you’re almost there! A final call with the Vice President will address any remaining questions and clear everything up.
How to apply? Submit your application to our recruitment system before 31.1.2023. Please keep in mind that we proceed immediately with potential candidates.