Are you a visionary?
We have around 100 visionaries working with us globally, and as Haltian is on a path of solid growth, we are growing our team with a SW Architect! Our team has developed devices scaling to millions of devices to the hands of global customers. With that experience, we place user experience in our hearts.
We are looking for a SW Architect or an experienced embedded software developer who wants to expand his/her role from development towards the overall system design. You have a proactive stance and make-it-happen mentality. In terms of language skills, you are fluent in English. Skills in Finnish or other languages are considered as your benefit. The job is located in Oulu.
What comes to leadership, our SW lead Sanna Davidsainen is a great leader – she is said to be “one of the best leaders I have had pleasure to work with within my career. She is very passionate about culture and people. She values trust and culture above everything else and is very interested in developing the organization to be future proof. She does not stand still – she is an inspirational and brave leader who works hard to be even better every day.”
Join a team of experts
- Overall system design and partitioning from SW point of view
- Chip and system selections together with the HW designers
- Performance estimations and analysis
- SW architecture descriptions and documentation
- Feasibility studies (including hands-on work)
- Proof of Concept studies (including hands-on work)
- Supporting project managers in SW issues related to their product programs
- Support SW designers working in product programs (e.g., some new study items “on the run”)
- Technical support of sales in customer interface
- Support SW effort estimations for project offers
- Hands-on SW development
We promise that
Interesting work and a relaxed environment
IoT is the future – and Haltian is in the center of it all. At Haltian you get to work with the latest technologies and be in the center of the IoT world. Our values “Together, Passion and Fairness” describe how we operate and how we want our people to feel at work.
How to apply
So, are you a visionary? Do you want to create something that has never been done before? Tell us your story. We don’t want just cold facts, high grades, fancy titles or working machines. Instead, we need people who can justify their decisions, who have learned from their mistakes, who are able to speak out loud and think for themselves.
How to apply? Submit your application to our recruitment system. Start of work is negotiable. For more information, you can contact our Talent Acquisition Lead Kaisa Seppälä, p. +358 50 433 5138, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please notify that we expect all the candidates to already have valid working permit in Finland (if one needed).