Empower your Hybrid Workplaces
Desk sharing is the best way to organize your hybrid workplace while simultaneously cutting costs.
How to implement changes fast and easily for people? Give them visibility into and easy booking of available desks, rooms, phone booths, and co-working areas with the help of technology.
Interested to know more?
Balance business costs
Maximize the efficiency of existing resources
Desk sharing is a key to achieving the efficiency of the hybrid workplace. It helps to maximize the use of existing resources, resulting in great cost savings.
Make changes empathically
Introduce new policies with ease for people
Introducing change is not easy. People can resist coming to office several days a week, sharing their desks and complying with clean desk policies. Speed up their adaptation to change by giving them all tools they need.
Desk Sharing Enablers
Empathic Building for Offices is the central element in enabling desk sharing for people. It is the most intuitive and easy-to-use software for mass deployment on the market. Speed up the adaptation of people to new working policies, while keeping them happy.
Zero-click & Two Click Booking
Find a free desk or phone booth and just sit in. Or open the app and book in 2 clicks. Now people will know its occupied.
Desk & Room Capabilities
Show what each desk and room has. Save to favorites the desks and rooms you use often. Add room pictures or videos.
Advanced Search Function
Find the free desk with two screens, spacious room for the meeting, your colleague, areas for focus or collaboration work.
Accurate, real-time, secure and GDPR-compliant technology for your hybrid workplace.
Digital Twin of your Office
• The most intuitive, fast, and scalable software interface
• Customize look and feel – make a theme for your own brand
• Communicate events, information, and zones to the whole organization
• Use with or without sensing devices
• Reserve on the go or pre-book for the future
• Integrate with existing systems
• Two-way enterprise calendar synchronization
• Buy with a one-time purchase or use without ownership (Devices As a Service)
• Passive Infrared (PIR) person detection technology that only senses heat – privacy and GDPR compliant, no camera or personal data collection
• Completely wireless connectivity – outside your existing IT infrastructure
• Multiple applications, wide sensors selection, and expansion path for your digital workplace
Read more: Haltian Thingsee Sensors
Discover more – talk to our experts