Office starter kit
Stop guessing. Start measuring!
Gain valuable insights into your office space with our accurate and reliable office starter kit. Our kit provides factual information on your occupancy and air quality, so you can make informed decisions to improve the well-being of your employees.
Our comprehensive workplace solution provide the answers to your most pressing questions about office occupancy, space needs, and activity-based working. Our tool help assess and optimize space usage, evaluate new areas and furniture designs, and reduce your CO2 footprint. Plus, we provide support in navigating the often-complicated processes of IT, works council, and data protection. Experience a seamless implementation of your new workplace strategy with our expert team by your side.
Contact us today to learn more about how our data capabilities can be applied in your organization and how we can provide the transparency you need to make informed decisions.
Save €5 million / year
For an office space of ~100K sqm
6% – 10%
3 to 12 Mo
Office starter kit in a nutshell
Included in this package are the following items:
- A one-day workshop hosted at your office by our workplace experts. This workshop will cover the best practices, address your specific challenges, showcase the capabilities of the technology, provide an opportunity for Q&A, and establish an approach roadmap.
- A digital twin measuring 1000 sqm.
- Access to Empathic Building and all of its features for testing purposes.
- All necessary occupancy and air quality sensors.
- Sensor installation and deinstallation services.
- Data collection, maintenance, and service for a period of 6 months.
- Reporting and consultation on how to interpret data and reports, as well as how to create actionable insights.
- The total cost of this package is € 9,485.
Ready to start your journey?
TRUSTED BY CUSTOMERS GLOBALLY
Book a virtual coffee chat with one of our experts.
Optimize your office space, reduce your carbon footprint, and achieve workplace goals with ease. Contact us today to assess your occupancy, evaluate your space needs, and navigate complex processes.