Join a team of experts
Haltian is a strong Finnish IoT product and service company operating in global markets. In IoT Haltian offers a scalable, secure and cost-efficient IoT solution platform for various business verticals. We have over 130 talented employees working with us globally, and as Haltian is on a path of solid growth, we are growing our team with a Production Test Engineer / Specialist in Oulu, Finland!
Our team has developed and delivered products scaling up to millions of devices into the hands of our global customers and even more innovative solutions are on their way.
As a Production Test Engineer / Specialist you get to…
- Test system HW and mechanics assembly work
- Test system SW, HW and mechanics integration and testing
- Work in close co-operation with R&D SW and HW designers
- Test system maintenance to factories on-site and remote
What we think you need to know to succeed
- Knowledge of test equipment handling and integration
- Basic understanding of HW schematics
- SW coding skills are seen as an advantage
- Familiar with production environment
- You are open-minded and keen to learn new skills
- Be fluent English
We offer you
Relaxed way of working and friendly colleagues
- Great opportunity to develop your skills and dive into something totally new on a daily basis
- Relaxed way of working in an environment of low bureaucracy and high freedom
- Flexible working hours, morning and evening people are both welcome
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Professional development
- Experienced and friendly colleagues
- Motivated and visionary leaders, who value culture and trust
So, are you a visionary? Do you want to create something that has never been done before? Tell us your story. We don’t want just cold facts, high grades, fancy titles or working machines. Instead, we need people who can justify their decisions, who have learned from their mistakes, who are able to speak out loud and think for themselves.
How to apply? Submit your application to our recruitment system. Please keep in mind that we proceed immediately with potential candidates. The start of work is negotiable. For more information, you can contact our Talent Acquisition Lead Meri Merkkiniemi, p. +358 44 4932704, email@example.com.