Join a team of experts
Haltian is a strong, Oulu-based Product Design and IoT company operating in global markets. We are working together with passion and fairness to build the future and with us, you get to take part in an interesting and challenging journey in the world of IoT. We have over 130 talented employees working with us globally, and Haltian is on path of solid growth.
Our head office is based in Oulu, and we are now looking for a new Senior PCB Designer to join our team! You should have a strong background in PCB design, and we value interest in electronics and relevant degree.
We do a wide scale of projects with our customers from smart rings to smart buildings. And by with our customers we really mean it! With us, you get to be part of the process from concept planning to final product – which means the position comes with great possibility and responsibility. We help our customers design, engineer, and develop their product and manufacture and launch it worldwide.
- PCB design
- Work together with HW, SW, mechanics, and PCB design teams
- Calling for offers from manufacturers, communication with manufacturers worldwide
What do you need to succeed in this role
- +5 years experience in PCB design
- Knowledge on multi layer PCB design is preferred, we might have up to even 10-12 layers in the designs
- Experience on different PCB technologies (flex, rigid flex)
- Experience on high speed connections
- It will be an advantage if you have used Altium
- We work with international customers, so you need to be fluent in English.
- You have a proactive stance and make-it-happen mentality
We offer you
Relaxed way of working and friendly colleagues
- Versatile projects and products to design
- International clients and global market – however all the people working with the project from Haltian are in the same office
- Fantastic team with talented and friendly people
- Relaxed way of working in an environment of low bureaucracy and high freedom
- Hybrid way of working. There’s room at the office (Oulu), but you can also work from home.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Professional development
- Motivated and visionary leaders who value culture and trust
So, are you a visionary? Do you want to create something that has never been done before? Tell us your story. We don’t want just cold facts, high grades, fancy titles or working machines. Instead, we need people who can justify their decisions, who have learned from their mistakes, who are able to speak out loud and think for themselves.
How to apply? Submit your application to our recruitment system. Please keep in mind that we might proceed immediately with potential candidates. Start of work is negotiable.