● Employee experience is often limited to things like food, drinks, events, fun
● Employees themselves are rarely heard when designing their workplaces
● Workplaces are too often about as efficient space use as possible and too rarely about as high-performing employees as possible.
● Frictionless workplaces make employees happier and perform better. Friction can be reduced by optimizing (or completely removing) tasks such as booking meeting rooms
● Environment matters. Air quality, temperature and luminosity in the office are all very personal matters and affect performance
● Frictionless, employee feedback and environment can be integrated into employee experience solution
● Empathic Building supports the Nordic Way of Working by delivering all these to the hands of employees